39 Little Things You Can Organize Today!
Sometimes it's the little things we do that make the most impact - andy yet they're often the things we put off over and over again because we're too busy.
Today's post is as much for me as it is for you guys - there are so many little things I've been meaning to do and just haven't gotten around to - and some are are just so quick and simple!
So if you've got a spare 20 minutes - or even 10 minutes - cast your eye down the list and see how many little things you can get organized and done today - trust me, you'll thank yourself later!
Oh, and they aren't all chores! The last section is called Just For You - because everyone puts off the fun, me-time stuff, and it's super important too!
At Your Desk:
1. Tidy your desk!
2. Go through that stack of papers and purge.
3. Back up your phone.
4. Back up your computer - or just all those photos.
5. Clean out your phone and delete all the apps you never use.
6. Plan the week ahead.
7. Plan your meals for the week.
8. Write your grocery list.
9. Write any upcoming birthday cards - and wrap presents.
10. Reply to emails and/or zero your inbox (checkout my post here.)
11. Make those appointments you've been putting off - the dentist, financial planner, optometrist etc.
12. Brainstorm a Christmas Gifts list - you'll thank yourself in December.
Around the House:
13. Clean out your handbag (you know it needs it!)
14. Give the fridge or pantry a quick tidy.
15. Water your plants and/or replace the water in vases.
16. Put a cleaning tablet through the dishwasher or washing machine to clean it out.
17. Dust your knicknacks.
18. Give the car a quick tidy - just get rid of all the rubbish and clutter and wipe the dash.
19. Re-arrange your mantlepiece display - or even the living room furniture for a fresh look.
20. Clean out your medicine box.
21. Sweep the porch... (or the verandah... or the patio... :)
22. Squirt the shower with cleaner and let it soak.
23. Grab a garbage bag and roam the house looking for clutter to donate.
Out and About:
24. Take those bags that've been sitting in your car for ages to the thrift shop.
25. Buy that gift you know you'll need next week
26. Check the air in your car tyres at the service station - and fill up with fuel while you're there.
27. Drop stuff around to friends and family - that platter you borrowed, the Barbie Doll left at your house, the book you promised to lend them...